GOODS TO BOYCOTT
Please look at where your food comes from.If it’s from Israel, don’t buy it, complain’. Watch out for fresh vegetable including potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, avocado, onions, corn, citrus fruits, dates, strawberries and mangoes and fresh herbs. Quite a few organic lines sourced by supermarkets are from Israel. Check clothing. Stores will soon get the message if their customers question the stocking of Israeli goods.
* Carmel (avocados, dates, salad vegetables, herbs, wine)
* Jaffa (oranges, grapefruits, lemons)
* Tivali (health foods, meat substitutes)
* Osem (snacks, soups, nuts)
* Delta Galil (clothing supplied to M&S, GAP, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Playtex, Calvin Klein & Hugo Boss.)
* Yarden (wine and other foods)
* Elite (halva sweets, coffee)
* Ahava (Dead Sea beauty products)
There are also goods labeled WEST BANK. These come from the illegal Israeli Settlements. These can be found in most supermarkets – particularly fresh herbs, peppers and tomatoes
The boycott should remain in place until the Israeli occupation ends!
Boycott stickers and leaflet are available from PSC locally and nationally.
For more information on goods to boycott contact the BIG campaign