Manchester PSC sell a range of Palestinian goods including ceramics, the famous Zaytoun Olive Oil and soap, embroideries made by women’s cooperatives and dates from the Jordan Valley. All the goods we sell on the stall are sourced in Palestine. Our support helps Palestinian farmers and craftsmen and their families sustain their economy.
Palestinian ceramics on Manchester PSC Stall
The profit from sales is returned to Palestine by supporting projects in West Bank and Gaza, e.g. providing a fully equipped vehicle as a mobile eye clinic, assisting women political prisoners with legal aid and personal items, a school for the blind in Bethlehem, financial support for women’s scholarship funds and medical facilities for the Middle East Children’s Alliance in Gaza.
As well having the stall at our public meeting we also have a stall at a range of events in the North West including Stockport Fair Trade Fair, Whalley Range for Peace & Justice Write for Rights.
The Manchester PSC Palestinian Goods Stall will be at the following events during Autumn 2017:
- Sunday Nov. 5th 1pm-5pm Saddleworth Palestine Women’s Scholarship Fund Social Friezland Church Hall, Church Rd, Greenfield, Oldham OL3 7LQ
- Sunday Nov. 12th Breakfast for Palestine Rochdale
- Sunday Nov. 19th 2pm-5pm Breakfast for Palestine St Anthony of Padua,off Queens Drive Mosley Hill Liverpool
- Saturday Nov 25th 10:30am – 3:30 pm Stockport Fair Trade Christmas Fair Stockport Guildhall, 169 Wellington Road South, Stockport SK1 3UA
- Saturday Nov. 25th Yorkshire CND Peace and Craft Fair Victoria Hall, Saltaire, (near Bradford) BD18 3FS, Yorkshire
- Saturday Nov. 25rd 11am-4pm Greater Manchester CND Peace and Craft Fair Birch Community Association, Brighton Grove, Manchester M14 5JT
- Saturday Dec 2nd 2pm-5pm Whalley Range for Peace & Justice Amnesty International Event – The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword, St Margarets Church, Rufford Road, Whalley Range, Manchester M16 8AE
For more details regarding the stall contact Linda Clair <email@example.com>